For the fourth consecutive year we are delighted to be recruiting a trainee into our business in Summer 2020.
What can we offer you?
- We are ranked number 7 of all Investors in People accredited business operating in the construction sector in the UK. The successful candidate will be working for a leading and respected engineering consultancy business who put our people first!
- We are a multi-award-winning consultancy – we have a fantastic and friendly team.
- The rewards for your efforts will be the potential to earn £40,000 after four years. This will increase based on experience and aptitude as you progress throughout your career at WAVE.
- Your starting salary will be in the range of £15,000 to £17,500 depending on experience and qualifications (you will receive six-monthly appraisal reviews – where your salary will be increased based on achieving agreed targets).
- Training! We love to provide both internal and external training to our trainees.
- Exposure to our customers from day one! One of our past trainees won a local award, and one was a finalist in a national award. We will promote you to ensure you have a fantastic, well-paid career!
What about you?
We recruit based on personality and desire, though we do ask for a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at the old grading system of C and above in English and Maths. We are willing to recruit direct from school – if you do not have your GCSE/A-Level grades, let us know what your projected grades will be.
Ideally you will have or be completing your A-levels – though we are also encouraging applications from those with GCSE’s only (school leavers or those who would like a change in career direction).
You will have a driving licence or be prepared to learn to drive at your earliest opportunity.
You will have an interest in one or more of the following:
- Project Management.
- Business Administration and Management.
How to apply
- Send your CV and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 05/06/2020.
Take time to look at our website, investigate who we are, who we work for and what we do! You will see the clear progression of our trainees – past and present on our website; be encouraged by this – we want you to succeed!