Technical Engineering Vacancy – Strictly No Agencies
WAVE have an exciting vacancy for a high calibre technical refrigeration engineering professional to join our team. Reporting to the company directors the successful applicant will work alongside our team and across our portfolio of clients.
For the right candidate, this appointment could even be joining WAVE as a director.
Requirements for the role are:
- a minimum of 15 years’ experience in refrigeration engineering design and trouble shooting
- a thorough understanding of basic and first refrigeration engineering principles
- a bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- be CEng or IEng accredited, or have the desire to achieve professional registration
- the ability or potential to lead a team
- best in-class knowledge of CO₂ refrigeration systems
- an understanding of the application of HFO refrigerants
- a deep understanding of industry regulations: F-Gas, PED, PSSR etc.
- not a pre-requisite for the role, but knowledge of industrial refrigeration systems would also be desirable
- a can-do attitude, ability to work to deadlines and retain a positive outlook are essential
- be able to work from home, our head office and travel to customer sites are an essential part of the role
For the right candidate we will offer the very best package based on experience. For an informal conversation please contact Mark Williams (email@example.com), Ross Muir (firstname.lastname@example.org) and James Bailey (email@example.com).
As an Investors in People business who rank #7 of all accredited businesses in the UK, we have high expectations for all of our team and a fantastic working culture!